Pages

rocket tracking

Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Art Every Day: Is it too late?

November is Art Every Day month. I found out about it at the Quilting arts message board....but I didn't jump right in.

I thought I have enough to do...and probably couldn't do it anyway. I'm over thinking my Fast Friday Fabric Challenge quilt and having difficulty doing what I want to do with it... Over thinking is one of my major problems.

In addition, when someone suggests something like this, my head explodes with ideas....then I get caught in a tailspin in trying to figure out which one to do, and how to cram it in with the other things I'm up to.

So, here's the skinny on Art Every Day. Now mind you, she says that the rules are meant to be broken....and that you can join at any time. Shall I, or shan't I? What do you think?

1 comment:

Vivien Zepf said...

Yes, yes yes! For me, at least, it's more about creating the discipline to do something creative every day, not actually having to make something. Besides, I'll bet you do more creative things regularly than you realize -- bake, create a garden (I KNOW you're doing that one), take pictures, ponder projects (you just said you do a lot of that), actually work on projects......