Pages

rocket tracking

Translate

Friday, December 31, 2010

More NEW Year's Thoughts

Well, I thought I'd be back before the stroke of midnight....but I didn't. I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011. While we don't know what lurks behind the door...I wish you the best.

While I watched the "ball" in Times Square, I thought about this image...all the colors on the ball reminded me of this bathtub full of saltwater taffy in a small ice cream and confectionery shop in Shelburne Falls, MA. Don't you just want to dive in?


Tomorrow, I'll post on my Fast Friday Fabric Challenge....as I predicted, I got a lot done today because the Decadron had me going full bore. I'll pay for it tomorrow. The bad part of it is that I tended to flit from one thing to another, more so than usual.

Here's hoping the next year is as sweet as the candy...but doesn't pull out a filling or a tooth!


And remember, the world is a lot better filled with assorted flavors. Nothing but vanilla and chocolate would be a bit boring.

No comments: