Pages

rocket tracking

Translate

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wonderful Things for Quilters to Have: Machine Quilting Unlimited

Not too long ago, I subscribed to Machine Quilting Unlimited. I was a bit behind in this as just before the first issue was released, Shirley Stutz was promoting it in one of her classes. This is my second copy and I can't say enough good about it.

The articles are well written and there's material for all types of machine quilting; from domestic sewing machines, to using track systems for domestic machines such as the Handi-quilter, to Mid and long arm quilting machines.

If you need to give someone a gift idea, tell them to get you this. Until November 22, Machine Quilting Unlimited is offering a 2 for 1 deal; subscribe for one year and get a second year for free! Renewals are included. Look here for the details.

And for the record, no I am not employed by MQU, nor do I have any relatives who work for MQU, nor do I get any kickbacks or remuneration (isn't that a great word?) of any sort for plugging this. I just think its a good item.

And yes....I apologize for the quality of this photo, but I couldn't swipe it off the site. Err...borrow it, yah, that's it, borrow it...

No comments: