Pages

rocket tracking

Translate

Friday, September 9, 2011

Can't See the Forest for the Trees

Wow.  I've been up to my eyeballs...and still am with very little hope to get out for a while.  I finished my Power Suit quilt and sent it off at the end of August and deposited daughter at school on Aug. 31.  I've put it into high gear to try to get my Dayton Landmarks quilts done for next Sat., when I originally thought we were going to turn them in for October...and I'm still trying to finish up Pamela Allen's online class...which really ended last week...but I still have lessons 3 and 4 to do....Lesson 3 part 1 is sitting on my sewing table..I've been working on it a lot...cutting cutting cutting....being helped by Angel cat who insists on sitting on the part I'm working on and messing it up..

I hope to finish both Pamela's class and the Dayton Landmarks quilt and blog about both...but until then...stay posted....and if you find my superwoman cape...just FED-Ex or Priority Mail it to me....you needed even use the USPS overnight mail...priority will do. :)

No comments: