Pages

rocket tracking

Translate

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Eye Candy and Pocket Emptiers

It has been a really busy and rough week. Friday: finishing quilt and taking them over to a show; Friday night staying up until 1:45 am on Sat. to cut the pieces and pack for the class with Carol Taylor. Sat.: getting up at 4:45 am to take daughter to church to go on a mission trip. Leaving almost as soon as she left to drive to Columbus to take the class with Carol Taylor...
Almost falling asleep on the way to and from...not good.

So..I'll share some eye candy. One of my favorite vendors was Nifty Thrifty Dry Goods. Oh! What wondrous pieces! Such yummy displays....so many ways to lighten your bank account.

I did buy a few buttons, but mostly I drooled.


This place should supply bibs or napkins to wipe your face... enjoy.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eye candy for sure.

Lori Gravley said...

Wonderful. I want that daisy lace in the purple packet.

Michele/TextileTraveler said...

Yummy! I can't resist this store in Houston. I still have all the luscious supplies I bought last time . . . I don't use them, I just fondle them occasionally :-)