Pages

rocket tracking

Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Lights

When I was a child, and gas was cheap, my parents would load the three of us kids into the station wagon (or the VW bug depending on the year) and go into town to drive around looking at lights on Christmas eve...usually before going to the 11:00 service.

Our street is sort of well known for having great Christmas lights....It isn't just one of us, it is almost the whole cul de sac. Here are a few of the houses... of course, I forgot to take a shot of my own! A week ago, one of my daughter's friends came over to work on an English paper and he was quite amazed at the amount of lights on the street.

Tonight is was kind of fun...people were driving slowly by to see the lights.

I hope you enjoy this small light display.



2 comments:

Flowers said...

Just gone through your blog and found your Christmas decorations really awesome. Your lights lighted up my day.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I find it really hard to take good photos of Christmas lights....